40 CFR 501.11 - Elements of a sludge management program submission.
(1) A letter from the Governor of the State (or in the case of an Indian Tribe in accordance with § 501.24(b), the Tribal authority exercising powers substantially similar to those of a State Governor) requesting program approval;
(3) An Attorney General's Statement as required by § 501.13;
(4) A Memorandum of Agreement with the Regional Administrator as required by § 501.l4; and
(1) Within 30 days of receipt of a State program submission, EPA will notify the State whether its submission is complete. If it is incomplete, EPA will identify the information needed to complete the program submission.
(2) In the case of an Indian Tribe eligible under § 501.24(b), EPA shall take into consideration the contents of the Tribe's request submitted under § 501.22, in determining if the program submission required by § 501.11(a) is complete.