40 CFR 51.281 - Copies of rules and regulations.
Emission limitations and other measures necessary for attainment and maintenance of any national standard, including any measures necessary to implement the requirements of subpart L must be adopted as rules and regulations enforceable by the State agency. Copies of all such rules and regulations must be submitted with the plan. Submittal of a plan setting forth proposed rules and regulations will not satisfy the requirements of this section nor will it be considered a timely submittal.
- 40 CFR 52.125 — Control Strategy and Regulations: Sulfur Oxides.
- 40 CFR 52.126 — Control Strategy and Regulations: Particulate Matter.
- 40 CFR 52.133 — Rules and Regulations.
- 40 CFR 52.795 — Control Strategy: Sulfur Dioxide.
- 40 CFR 52.272 — Research Operations Exemptions.
- 40 CFR 52.1635 — Rules and Regulations.