40 CFR § 60.1060 - What steps must I complete for my materials separation plan?
(a) For your materials separation plan, you must complete nine steps:
(1) Prepare a draft materials separation plan.
(2) Make your draft plan available to the public.
(3) Hold a public meeting on your draft plan.
(4) Prepare responses to public comments received during the public comment period on your draft plan.
(5) Prepare a revised materials separation plan.
(6) Discuss the revised plan at the public meeting for review of the siting analysis.
(7) Prepare responses to public comments received on your revised plan.
(8) Prepare a final materials separation plan.
(9) Submit the final materials separation plan.
(b) You may use analyses conducted under the requirements of 40 CFR part 51, subpart I, or part 52, to comply with some of the materials separation requirements of this subpart.