40 CFR 60.25 - Emission inventories, source surveillance, reports.
(a) Each plan shall include an inventory of all designated facilities, including emission data for the designated pollutants and information related to emissions as specified in appendix D to this part. Such data shall be summarized in the plan, and emission rates of designated pollutants from designated facilities shall be correlated with applicable emission standards. As used in this subpart, “correlated” means presented in such a manner as to show the relationship between measured or estimated amounts of emissions and the amounts of such emissions allowable under applicable emission standards.
(1) Legally enforceable procedures for requiring owners or operators of designated facilities to maintain records and periodically report to the State information on the nature and amount of emissions from such facilities, and/or such other information as may be necessary to enable the State to determine whether such facilities are in compliance with applicable portions of the plan. Submission of electronic documents shall comply with the requirements of 40 CFR part 3 - (Electronic reporting).
(2) Periodic inspection and, when applicable, testing of designated facilities.
(c) Each plan shall provide that information obtained by the State under paragraph (b) of this section shall be correlated with applicable emission standards (see § 60.25(a)) and made available to the general public.
(2) The State demonstrates:
(i) That the provisions are applicable to the designated pollutant(s) for which the plan is submitted, and
(ii) That the requirements of § 60.26 are met.
(e) The State shall submit reports on progress in plan enforcement to the Administrator on an annual (calendar year) basis, commencing with the first full report period after approval of a plan or after promulgation of a plan by the Administrator. Information required under this paragraph must be included in the annual report required by § 51.321 of this chapter.
(f) Each progress report shall include:
(2) Identification of the achievement of any increment of progress required by the applicable plan during the reporting period.
(3) Identification of designated facilities that have ceased operation during the reporting period.
(4) Submission of emission inventory data as described in paragraph (a) of this section for designated facilities that were not in operation at the time of plan development but began operation during the reporting period.
(5) Submission of additional data as necessary to update the information submitted under paragraph (a) of this section or in previous progress reports.
- 40 CFR 60.39e — Compliance Times.
- 40 CFR 60.24 — Emission Standards and Compliance Schedules.
- 40 CFR 62.8860 — Identification of Plan - Disapproval.
- 40 CFR 62.4622 — Emission Inventories, Source Surveillance, Reports.
- 40 CFR 60.5870 — What Are My Reporting and Notification Requirements?
- 40 CFR 62.14401 — How Do I Determine if My HMIWI Is Covered by an Approved and Effective State or Tribal Plan?
- 40 CFR 60.5740 — What Must I Include in My Federally Enforceable State or Multi-State Plan?