40 CFR 60.2889 - Who implements and enforces this subpart?
(a) This subpart can be implemented and enforced by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), or a delegated authority such as your State, local, or tribal agency. If EPA has delegated authority to your State, local, or tribal agency, then that agency (as well as EPA) has the authority to implement and enforce this subpart. You should contact your EPA Regional Office to find out if this subpart is delegated to your State, local, or tribal agency.
(b) In delegating implementation and enforcement authority of this subpart to a State, local, or tribal agency, the authorities contained in paragraphs (b)(1) through (6) of this section are retained by EPA and are not transferred to the State, local, or tribal agency.
(2) Approval of petitions for specific operating limits in § 60.2917.
(3) Approval of major alternatives to test methods.
(4) Approval of major alternatives to monitoring.
(5) Approval of major alternatives to recordkeeping and reporting.
(6) The status report requirements in § 60.2911(c)(2).