40 CFR Part 60, Subpart EEEE - Standards of Performance for Other Solid Waste Incineration Units for Which Construction is Commenced After December 9, 2004, or for Which Modification or Reconstruction is Commenced on or After June 16, 2006
Subject Group 227Introduction (§§ 60.2880 - 60.2881)
Subject Group 228Applicability (§§ 60.2885 - 60.2891)
- § 60.2885 Does this subpart apply to my incineration unit?
- § 60.2886 What is a new incineration unit?
- § 60.2887 What combustion units are excluded from this subpart?
- § 60.2888 Are air curtain incinerators regulated under this subpart?
- § 60.2889 Who implements and enforces this subpart?
- § 60.2890 How are these new source performance standards structured?
- § 60.2891 Do all components of these new source performance standards apply at the same time?
Subject Group 230Waste Management Plan (§§ 60.2899 - 60.2901)
Subject Group 231Operator Training and Qualification (§§ 60.2905 - 60.2911)
- § 60.2905 What are the operator training and qualification requirements?
- § 60.2906 When must the operator training course be completed?
- § 60.2907 How do I obtain my operator qualification?
- § 60.2908 How do I maintain my operator qualification?
- § 60.2909 How do I renew my lapsed operator qualification?
- § 60.2910 What site-specific documentation is required?
- § 60.2911 What if all the qualified operators are temporarily not accessible?
Subject Group 232Emission Limitations and Operating Limits (§§ 60.2915 - 60.2918)
Subject Group 233Performance Testing (§§ 60.2922 - 60.2923)
Subject Group 234Initial Compliance Requirements (§§ 60.2927 - 60.2928)
Subject Group 235Continuous Compliance Requirements (§§ 60.2932 - 60.2935)
- § 60.2932 How do I demonstrate continuous compliance with the emission limitations and the operating limits?
- § 60.2933 By what date must I conduct the annual performance test?
- § 60.2934 May I conduct performance testing less often?
- § 60.2935 May I conduct a repeat performance test to establish new operating limits?
Subject Group 236Monitoring (§§ 60.2939 - 60.2945)
- § 60.2939 What continuous emission monitoring systems must I install?
- § 60.2940 How do I make sure my continuous emission monitoring systems are operating correctly?
- § 60.2941 What is my schedule for evaluating continuous emission monitoring systems?
- § 60.2942 What is the minimum amount of monitoring data I must collect with my continuous emission monitoring systems, and is the data collection requirement enforceable?
- § 60.2943 How do I convert my 1-hour arithmetic averages into the appropriate averaging times and units?
- § 60.2944 What operating parameter monitoring equipment must I install, and what operating parameters must I monitor?
- § 60.2945 Is there a minimum amount of operating parameter monitoring data I must obtain?
Subject Group 237Recordkeeping and Reporting (§§ 60.2949 - 60.2962)
- § 60.2949 What records must I keep?
- § 60.2950 Where and in what format must I keep my records?
- § 60.2951 What reports must I submit?
- § 60.2952 What must I submit prior to commencing construction?
- § 60.2953 What information must I submit prior to initial startup?
- § 60.2954 What information must I submit following my initial performance test?
- § 60.2955 When must I submit my annual report?
- § 60.2956 What information must I include in my annual report?
- § 60.2957 What else must I report if I have a deviation from the operating limits or the emission limitations?
- § 60.2958 What must I include in the deviation report?
- § 60.2959 What else must I report if I have a deviation from the requirement to have a qualified operator accessible?
- § 60.2960 Are there any other notifications or reports that I must submit?
- § 60.2961 In what form can I submit my reports?
- § 60.2962 Can reporting dates be changed?
Subject Group 238Title V Operating Permits (§§ 60.2966 - 60.2967)
Subject Group 239Temporary-Use Incinerators and Air Curtain Incinerators Used in Disaster Recovery (§ 60.2969)
Subject Group 240Air Curtain Incinerators That Burn Only Wood Waste, Clean Lumber, and Yard Waste (§§ 60.2970 - 60.2974)
- § 60.2970 What is an air curtain incinerator?
- § 60.2971 What are the emission limitations for air curtain incinerators that burn only wood waste, clean lumber, and yard waste?
- § 60.2972 How must I monitor opacity for air curtain incinerators that burn only wood waste, clean lumber, and yard waste?
- § 60.2973 What are the recordkeeping and reporting requirements for air curtain incinerators that burn only wood waste, clean lumber, and yard waste?
- § 60.2974 Am I required to apply for and obtain a title V operating permit for my air curtain incinerator that burns only wood waste, clean lumber, and yard waste?
Subject Group 241Equations (§ 60.2975)
Subject Group 242Definitions (§ 60.2977)
- Table 1 to Subpart EEEE of Part 60 - Emission Limitations
- Table 2 to Subpart EEEE of Part 60 - Operating Limits for Incinerators and Wet Scrubbers
- Table 3 to Subpart EEEE of Part 60 - Requirements for Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
- Table 4 to Subpart EEEE of Part 60 - Summary of Reporting Requirements
70 FR 74892, Dec. 16, 2005, unless otherwise noted.