40 CFR 60.5015 - What must I include in my state plan?
(1) Inventory of affected SSI units, including those that have ceased operation but have not been dismantled.
(2) Inventory of emissions from affected SSI units in your state.
(3) Compliance schedules for each affected SSI unit.
(4) Emission limits, emission standards, operator training and qualification requirements, and operating limits for affected SSI units that are at least as protective as the emission guidelines contained in this subpart.
(5) Performance testing, recordkeeping, and reporting requirements.
(6) Certification that the hearing on the state plan was held, a list of witnesses and their organizational affiliations, if any, appearing at the hearing, and a brief written summary of each presentation or written submission.
(b) Your state plan may deviate from the format and content of the emission guidelines contained in this subpart. However, if your state plan does deviate in content, you must demonstrate that your state plan is at least as protective as the emission guidelines contained in this subpart. Your state plan must address regulatory applicability, increments of progress for retrofit, operator training and qualification, emission limits and standards, performance testing, operating limits, monitoring, and recordkeeping and reporting.
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 60 after this date.
- 40 CFR 60.5045 — In Lieu of a State Plan Submittal, Are There Other Acceptable Option(s) for a State to Meet Its Section 111(d)/129 (B)(2) Obligations?
- 40 CFR 60.5075 — How Does the Model Rule Relate to the Required Elements of My State Plan?
- 40 CFR 62.15865 — How Do I Determine if My SSI Unit Is Covered by an Approved and Effective State or Tribal Plan?