40 CFR Part 60, Subpart MMMM - Emission Guidelines and Compliance Times for Existing Sewage Sludge Incineration Units
Subject Group 301Introduction (§§ 60.5000 - 60.5055)
- § 60.5000 What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 60.5005 Am I affected by this subpart?
- § 60.5010 Is a state plan required for all states?
- § 60.5015 What must I include in my state plan?
- § 60.5020 Is there an approval process for my state plan?
- § 60.5025 What if my state plan is not approvable?
- § 60.5030 Is there an approval process for a negative declaration letter?
- § 60.5035 What compliance schedule must I include in my state plan?
- § 60.5040 Are there any state plan requirements for this subpart that apply instead of the requirements specified in subpart B?
- § 60.5045 In lieu of a state plan submittal, are there other acceptable option(s) for a state to meet its section 111(d)/129 (b)(2) obligations?
- § 60.5050 What authorities will not be delegated to state, local, or tribal agencies?
- § 60.5055 Does this subpart directly affect SSI unit owners and operators in my state?
Subject Group 302Applicability of State Plans (§§ 60.5060 - 60.5065)
Subject Group 303Use of Model Rule (§§ 60.5070 - 60.5080)
Subject Group 304Model Rule - Increments of Progress (§§ 60.5085 - 60.5125)
- § 60.5085 What are my requirements for meeting increments of progress and achieving final compliance?
- § 60.5090 When must I complete each increment of progress?
- § 60.5095 What must I include in the notifications of achievement of increments of progress?
- § 60.5100 When must I submit the notifications of achievement of increments of progress?
- § 60.5105 What if I do not meet an increment of progress?
- § 60.5110 How do I comply with the increment of progress for submittal of a control plan?
- § 60.5115 How do I comply with the increment of progress for achieving final compliance?
- § 60.5120 What must I do if I close my SSI unit and then restart it?
- § 60.5125 What must I do if I plan to permanently close my SSI unit and not restart it?
Subject Group 305Model Rule - Operator Training and Qualification (§§ 60.5130 - 60.5160)
- § 60.5130 What are the operator training and qualification requirements?
- § 60.5135 When must the operator training course be completed?
- § 60.5140 How do I obtain my operator qualification?
- § 60.5145 How do I maintain my operator qualification?
- § 60.5150 How do I renew my lapsed operator qualification?
- § 60.5155 What if all the qualified operators are temporarily not accessible?
- § 60.5160 What site-specific documentation is required and how often must it be reviewed by qualified operators and plant personnel?
Subject Group 306Model Rule - Emission Limits, Emission Standards, and Operating Limits and Requirements (§§ 60.5165 - 60.5181)
- § 60.5165 What emission limits and standards must I meet and by when?
- § 60.5170 What operating limits and requirements must I meet and by when?
- § 60.5175 How do I establish operating limits if I do not use a wet scrubber, fabric filter, electrostatic precipitator, activated carbon injection, or afterburner, or if I limit emissions in some other manner, to comply with the emission limits?
- § 60.5180 Do the emission limits, emission standards, and operating limits apply during periods of startup, shutdown, and malfunction?
- § 60.5181 How do I establish an affirmative defense for exceedance of an emission limit or standard during malfunction?
Subject Group 307Model Rule - Initial Compliance Requirements (§§ 60.5185 - 60.5200)
- § 60.5185 How and when do I demonstrate initial compliance with the emission limits and standards?
- § 60.5190 How do I establish my operating limits?
- § 60.5195 By what date must I conduct the initial air pollution control device inspection and make any necessary repairs?
- § 60.5200 How do I develop a site-specific monitoring plan for my continuous monitoring, bag leak detection, and ash handling systems, and by what date must I conduct an initial performance evaluation?
Subject Group 308Model Rule - Continuous Compliance Requirements (§§ 60.5205 - 60.5215)
Subject Group 309Model Rule - Performance Testing, Monitoring, and Calibration Requirements (§§ 60.5220 - 60.5225)
Subject Group 311Model Rule - Title V Operating Permits (§§ 60.5240 - 60.5245)
Subject Group 312Model Rule-Definitions (§ 60.5250)
- Table 1 to Subpart MMMM of Part 60 - Model Rule - Increments of Progress and Compliance Schedules for Existing Sewage Sludge Incineration Units
- Table 2 to Subpart MMMM of Part 60 - Model Rule - Emission Limits and Standards for Existing Fluidized Bed Sewage Sludge Incineration Units
- Table 3 to Subpart MMMM of Part 60 - Model Rule - Emission Limits and Standards for Existing Multiple Hearth Sewage Sludge Incineration Units
- Table 4 to Subpart MMMM of Part 60 - Model Rule - Operating Parameters for Existing Sewage Sludge Incineration Units a
- Table 5 to Subpart MMMM of Part 60 - Model Rule - Toxic Equivalency Factors
- Table 6 to Subpart MMMM of Part 60 - Model Rule - Summary of Reporting Requirements for Existing Sewage Sludge Incineration Units a
76 FR 15404, Mar. 21, 2011, unless otherwise noted.