40 CFR 61.177 - Reporting requirements.
(b) Each owner or operator subject to the provisions of § 61.175(a) shall provide the Administrator at least 30 days prior notice of each reference opacity level determination required in § 61.175(c) to afford the Administrator the opportunity to have an observer present.
(2) Within 30 days after establishing the reference opacity level required in § 61.175(c), a written report of the reference opacity level. The report shall also include the opacity data used and the calculations performed to determine the reference opacity level, and sufficient documentation to show that process and emission control equipment were operating normally during the reference opacity level determination; and
(3) A written report each quarter of each occurrence of excess opacity during the quarter. For purposes of this paragraph, an occurrence of excess opacity is any 1-hour period during which the average opacity, as measured by the continuous monitoring system, exceeds the reference opacity level established under § 61.175(c).
(1) A written report of the reference air flow rate within 30 days after establishing the reference air flow rates required in § 61.175(g);
(2) A written report each quarter of all air flow rates monitored during the preceding 3-month period that are less than 80 percent of the corresponding reference flow rate established for each converter operating mode; and
(3) A written report each quarter of any changes in the operating conditions of the emission capture system, emission control device, or the building housing the converters that might increase fugitive emissions.
(e) All quarterly reports shall be postmarked by the 30th day following the end of each 3-month period and shall include the following information:
(1) The magnitude of each occurrence of excess opacity, any conversion factor(s) used, and the dates and times of commencement and completion of each occurrence of excess opacity, the cause of each exceedance of the reference opacity level, and the measures taken to minimize emissions.
(2) The magnitude of each occurrence of reduced flow rate and the date and time of commencement and completion of each occurrence of reduced flow rate, the cause of the reduced flow rate, and the associated converter operating mode.
(4) The date and time identifying each period during which the continuous monitoring system or monitoring device was inoperative, except for zero and span checks, and the nature of the system repairs or adjustments.
(5) Specific identification of each change in operating conditions of the emission capture system or control device, or in the condition of the building housing the converters.
(f) Each owner or operator of a source subject to the provisions of this subpart shall submit annually a written report to the Administrator that includes the monthly computations of the average annual converter arsenic charging rate as calculated under § 61.174(f)(4). The annual report shall be postmarked by the 30th day following the end of each calendar year.
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 61 after this date.