40 CFR 61.247 - Reporting requirements.
(1) An owner or operator of any piece of equipment to which this subpart applies shall submit a statement in writing notifying the Administrator that the requirements of §§ 61.242, 61.245, 61.246, and 61.247 are being implemented.
(2) In the case of an existing source or a new source which has an initial startup date preceding the effective date, the statement is to be submitted within 90 days of the effective date, unless a waiver of compliance is granted under § 61.11, along with the information required under § 61.10. If a waiver of compliance is granted, the statement is to be submitted on a date scheduled by the Administrator.
(3) In the case of new sources which did not have an initial startup date preceding December 14, 2000, the statement required under paragraph (a)(1) of this section shall be submitted with the application for approval of construction, as described in § 61.07.
(4) For owners and operators complying with 40 CFR part 65, subpart C or F, the statement required under paragraph (a)(1) of this section shall notify the Administrator that the requirements of 40 CFR part 65, subpart C or F, are being implemented.
(5) The statement is to contain the following information for each source:
(ii) Type of equipment (for example, a pump or pipeline valve).
(iii) Percent by weight VHAP in the fluid at the equipment.
(v) Method of compliance with the standard (for example, “monthly leak detection and repair” or “equipped with dual mechanical seals”).
(1) Process unit identification.
(2) For each month during the semiannual reporting period,
(iii) Number of pumps for which leaks were detected as described in § 61.242-2 (b) and (d)(6).
(v) Number of compressors for which leaks were detected as described in § 61.242-3(f).
(4) Revisions to items reported according to paragraph (a) if changes have occurred since the initial report or subsequent revisions to the initial report.
Compliance with the requirements of § 61.10(c) is not required for revisions documented under this paragraph.
(c) In the first report submitted as required in paragraph (a) of this section, the report shall include a reporting schedule stating the months that semiannual reports shall be submitted. Subsequent reports shall be submitted according to that schedule, unless a revised schedule has been submitted in a previous semiannual report.
(d) An owner or operator electing to comply with the provisions of §§ 61.243-1 and 61.243-2 shall notify the Administrator of the alternative standard selected 90 days before implementing either of the provisions.
(f) For owners or operators choosing to comply with 40 CFR part 65, subpart C or F, an application for approval of construction or modification, as required under §§ 61.05 and 61.07 will not be required if:
Title 40 published on 10-May-2017 04:28
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 61 after this date.
- 40 CFR 61.243-2 — Alternative Standards for Valves in VHAP Service - Skip Period Leak Detection and Repair.
- 40 CFR 61.65 — Emission Standard for Ethylene Dichloride, Vinyl Chloride and Polyvinyl Chloride Plants.
- 40 CFR 63.775 — Reporting Requirements.
- 40 CFR 61.243-1 — Alternative Standards for Valves in VHAP Service - Allowable Percentage of Valves Leaking.
- 40 CFR 61.138 — Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements.