40 CFR 63.11118 - Requirements for facilities with monthly throughput of 100,000 gallons of gasoline or more.
(1) Each management practice in Table 1 to this subpart that applies to your GDF.
(A) Achieves emissions reduction of at least 90 percent.
(B) Operates using management practices at least as stringent as those in Table 1 to this subpart.
(ii) Your gasoline dispensing facility is in compliance with an enforceable State, local, or tribal rule or permit that contains requirements of either paragraph (b)(2)(i)(A) or paragraph (b)(2)(i)(B) of this section.
(c) The emission sources listed in paragraphs (c)(1) through (3) of this section are not required to comply with the control requirements in paragraph (b) of this section, but must comply with the requirements in § 63.11117.
(g) You must keep records and submit reports as specified in §§ 63.11125 and 63.11126.
- 40 CFR 63.11111 — Am I Subject to the Requirements in This Subpart?
- 40 CFR 63.11120 — What Testing and Monitoring Requirements Must I Meet?
- 40 CFR 63.11126 — What Are My Reporting Requirements?
- 40 CFR 63.11124 — What Notifications Must I Submit and When?
- 40 CFR 63.11125 — What Are My Recordkeeping Requirements?