40 CFR 63.346 - Recordkeeping requirements.
(a) The owner or operator of each affected source subject to these standards shall fulfill all recordkeeping requirements outlined in this section and in the General Provisions to 40 CFR part 63, according to the applicability of subpart A of this part as identified in Table 1 of this subpart.
(b) The owner or operator of an affected source subject to the provisions of this subpart shall maintain the following records for such source:
(1) Inspection records for the add-on air pollution control device, if such a device is used, and monitoring equipment, to document that the inspection and maintenance required by the work practice standards of § 63.342(f) and Table 1 of § 63.342 have taken place. The record can take the form of a checklist and should identify the device inspected, the date of inspection, a brief description of the working condition of the device during the inspection, and any actions taken to correct deficiencies found during the inspection.
(2) Records of all maintenance performed on the affected source, the add-on air pollution control device, and monitoring equipment, except routine housekeeping practices;
(3) Records of the occurrence, duration, and cause (if known) of each malfunction of process, add-on air pollution control, and monitoring equipment;
(4) Records of actions taken during periods of malfunction to minimize emissions in accordance with § 63.342(a)(1), including corrective actions to restore malfunctioning process and air pollution control and monitoring equipment to its normal or usual manner of operation;
(5) Other records, which may take the form of checklists, necessary to demonstrate consistency with the provisions of the operation and maintenance plan required by § 63.342(f)(3);
(6) Test reports documenting results of all performance tests;
(7) All measurements as may be necessary to determine the conditions of performance tests, including measurements necessary to determine compliance with the special compliance procedures of § 63.344(e);
(8) Records of monitoring data required by § 63.343(c) that are used to demonstrate compliance with the standard including the date and time the data are collected;
(9) The specific identification (i.e., the date and time of commencement and completion) of each period of excess emissions, as indicated by monitoring data, that occurs during malfunction of the process, add-on air pollution control, or monitoring equipment;
(10) The specific identification (i.e., the date and time of commencement and completion) of each period of excess emissions, as indicated by monitoring data, that occurs during periods other than malfunction of the process, add-on air pollution control, or monitoring equipment;
(11) The total process operating time of the affected source during the reporting period;
(12) Records of the actual cumulative rectifier capacity of hard chromium electroplating tanks at a facility expended during each month of the reporting period, and the total capacity expended to date for a reporting period, if the owner or operator is using the actual cumulative rectifier capacity to determine facility size in accordance with § 63.342(c)(2);
(13) For sources using fume suppressants to comply with the standards, records of the date and time that fume suppressants are added to the electroplating or anodizing bath and records of the fume suppressant manufacturer and product name;
(14) For sources complying with § 63.342(e), records of the bath components purchased, with the wetting agent clearly identified as a bath constituent contained in one of the components;
(15) Any information demonstrating whether a source is meeting the requirements for a waiver of recordkeeping or reporting requirements, if the source has been granted a waiver under § 63.10(f); and
(16) All documentation supporting the notifications and reports required by § 63.9, § 63.10, and § 63.347.
(c) All records shall be maintained for a period of 5 years in accordance with § 63.10(b)(1).
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 63 after this date.