40 CFR 63.4092 - What operating limits must I meet?
(b) For any controlled coating operation(s) on which you use the emission rate with add-on controls option, except those for which you use a solvent recovery system and conduct a liquid-liquid material balance according to § 63.4161(h), you must meet the operating limits specified in Table 1 to this subpart. These operating limits apply to the emission capture and control systems on the coating operation(s) for which you use this option, and you must establish the operating limits during the performance test according to the requirements in § 63.4167. You must meet the operating limits at all times after you establish them.
(c) If you use an add-on control device other than those listed in Table 1 to this subpart or wish to monitor an alternative parameter and comply with a different operating limit, you must apply to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator for approval of alternative monitoring under § 63.8(f).
- 40 CFR 63.4151 — How Do I Demonstrate Initial Compliance With the Emission Limitations?
- 40 CFR 63.4141 — How Do I Demonstrate Initial Compliance With the Emission Limitations?
- 40 CFR 63.4161 — How Do I Demonstrate Initial Compliance?
- 40 CFR 63.4163 — How Do I Demonstrate Continuous Compliance With the Emission Limitations?
- 40 CFR 63.4160 — By What Date Must I Conduct Performance Tests and Other Initial Compliance Demonstrations?
- 40 CFR 63.4091 — What Are My Options for Meeting the Emission Limits?
- 40 CFR 63.4167 — How Do I Establish the Emission Capture System and Add-On Control Device Operating Limits During the Performance Test?
- 40 CFR 63.4100 — What Are My General Requirements for Complying With This Subpart?