40 CFR 63.4093 - What work practice standards must I meet?
(b) If you use the emission rate with add-on controls option, you must develop and implement a work practice plan to minimize organic HAP emissions from the storage, mixing, and conveying of coatings, thinners, and cleaning materials used in, and waste materials generated by, the coating operation(s) for which you use this option; or you must meet an alternative standard as provided in paragraph (c) of this section. The plan must specify practices and procedures to ensure that, at a minimum, the elements specified in paragraphs (b)(1) through (5) of this section are implemented.
(1) All organic-HAP-containing coatings, thinners, cleaning materials, and waste materials must be stored in closed containers.
(2) Spills of organic-HAP-containing coatings, thinners, cleaning materials, and waste materials must be minimized.
- 40 CFR 63.4130 — What Records Must I Keep?
- 40 CFR 63.4161 — How Do I Demonstrate Initial Compliance?
- 40 CFR 63.4163 — How Do I Demonstrate Continuous Compliance With the Emission Limitations?
- 40 CFR 63.4160 — By What Date Must I Conduct Performance Tests and Other Initial Compliance Demonstrations?
- 40 CFR 63.4110 — What Notifications Must I Submit?
- 40 CFR 63.4091 — What Are My Options for Meeting the Emission Limits?
- 40 CFR 63.4180 — Who Implements and Enforces This Subpart?
- 40 CFR 63.4100 — What Are My General Requirements for Complying With This Subpart?