40 CFR 63.4320 - By what date must I conduct the initial compliance demonstration?
You must complete the compliance demonstration for the initial compliance period according to the requirements in § 63.4321. The initial compliance period begins on the applicable compliance date specified in § 63.4283 and ends on the last day of the first full month after the compliance date. The initial compliance demonstration includes the calculations according to § 63.4321 and supporting documentation showing that, during the initial compliance period, the organic HAP content of each coating and printing material you applied and the mass fraction of organic HAP in each slashing, dyeing, and finishing material you applied did not exceed the applicable limit in Table 1 to this subpart, and documentation that in web coating/printing operations you applied only thinners and cleaners that contained no organic HAP as defined in § 63.4371.
- 40 CFR 63.4311 — What Reports Must I Submit?
- 40 CFR 63.4310 — What Notifications Must I Submit?
- 40 CFR 63.4283 — When Do I Have to Comply With This Subpart?
- 40 CFR 63.4322 — How Do I Demonstrate Continuous Compliance With the Emission Limitations?
- 40 CFR 63.4291 — What Are My Options for Meeting the Emission Limits?