40 CFR Part 63, Subpart OOOO - National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants: Printing, Coating, and Dyeing of Fabrics and Other Textiles
Subject Group 308What This Subpart Covers (§§ 63.4280 - 63.4283)
Subject Group 309Emission Limitations (§§ 63.4290 - 63.4293)
Subject Group 310General Compliance Requirements (§§ 63.4300 - 63.4301)
Subject Group 311Notifications, Reports, and Records (§§ 63.4310 - 63.4313)
Subject Group 312Compliance Requirements for the Compliant Material Option (§§ 63.4320 - 63.4322)
Subject Group 313Compliance Requirements for the Emission Rate Without Add-On Controls Option (§§ 63.4330 - 63.4332)
Subject Group 314Compliance Requirements for the Emission Rate With Add-On Controls Option (§§ 63.4340 - 63.4342)
Subject Group 315Compliance Requirements for the Organic HAP Overall Control Efficiency and Oxidizer Outlet Organic HAP Concentration Options (§§ 63.4350 - 63.4352)
Subject Group 316Performance Testing and Monitoring Requirements (§§ 63.4360 - 63.4364)
- § 63.4360 What are the general requirements for performance tests?
- § 63.4361 How do I determine the emission capture system efficiency?
- § 63.4362 How do I determine the add-on control device emission destruction or removal efficiency?
- § 63.4363 How do I establish the add-on control device operating limits during the performance test?
- § 63.4364 What are the requirements for CPMS installation, operation, and maintenance?
Subject Group 317Other Requirements and Information (§§ 63.4370 - 63.4371)
- Table 1 to Subpart OOOO of Part 63 - Emission Limits for New or Reconstructed and Existing Affected Sources in the Printing, Coating and Dyeing of Fabrics and Other Textiles Source Category
- Table 2 to Subpart OOOO of Part 63 - Operating Limits if Using Add-On Control Devices and Capture System
- Table 3 to Subpart OOOO of Part 63 - Applicability of General Provisions to Subpart OOOO
- Table 4 to Subpart OOOO of Part 63 - Default Organic HAP Mass Fraction for Solvents and Solvent Blends
- Table 5 to Subpart OOOO of Part 63 - Default Organic HAP Mass Fraction for Petroleum Solvent Groups a
68 FR 32189, May 29, 2003, unless otherwise noted.