40 CFR 63.4893 - What work practice standards must I meet?
(a) For any coating operation or group of coating operations for which you use the compliant material option or the emission rate without add-on controls option to demonstrate compliance, you are not required to meet any work practice standards.
(b) For any coating operation or group of coating operations for which you use the emission rate with add-on controls option to demonstrate compliance, you must develop and implement a work practice plan to minimize organic HAP emissions from the storage, mixing, and conveying of coatings, thinners, and cleaning materials used in, and waste materials generated by, the coating operation or group of coating operations for which you use this option; or you must meet an alternative standard as provided in paragraph (c) of this section. The plan must specify practices and procedures to ensure that, at a minimum, the elements specified in paragraphs (b)(1) through (5) of this section are implemented.
(1) All organic-HAP-containing coatings, thinners, cleaning materials, and waste materials must be stored in closed containers. You must ensure that these containers are kept closed at all times except when depositing or removing these materials from the container.
(2) Spills of organic-HAP-containing coatings, thinners, cleaning materials, and waste materials must be minimized.
- 40 CFR 63.4961 — How Do I Demonstrate Initial Compliance?
- 40 CFR 63.4930 — What Records Must I Keep?
- 40 CFR 63.4910 — What Notifications Must I Submit?
- 40 CFR 63.4960 — By What Date Must I Conduct Performance Tests and Other Initial Compliance Demonstrations?
- 40 CFR 63.4891 — What Are My Options for Demonstrating Compliance With the Emission Limits?
- 40 CFR 63.4980 — Who Implements and Enforces This Subpart?
- 40 CFR 63.4962 — How Do I Demonstrate Continuous Compliance With the Emission Limitations?