40 CFR Subpart RRRR - National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants: Surface Coating of Metal Furniture
What This Subpart Covers (§§ 63.4880 - 63.4883)
General Compliance Requirements (§§ 63.4900 - 63.4901)
Notifications, Reports, and Records (§§ 63.4910 - 63.4931)
Compliance Requirements for the Compliant Material Option (§§ 63.4940 - 63.4942)
Compliance Requirements for the Emission Rate Without Add-On Controls Option (§§ 63.4950 - 63.4952)
Compliance Requirements for the Emission Rate With Add-On Controls Option (§§ 63.4960 - 63.4967)
- § 63.4960 By what date must I conduct initial performance tests and other initial compliance demonstrations?
- § 63.4961 How do I demonstrate initial compliance?
- § 63.4962 How do I conduct periodic performance tests and demonstrate continuous compliance with the emission limitations?
- § 63.4963 What are the general requirements for performance tests?
- § 63.4964 How do I determine the emission capture system efficiency?
- § 63.4965 How do I determine the add-on control device emission destruction or removal efficiency?
- § 63.4966 How do I establish the emission capture system and add-on control device operating limits during performance tests?
- § 63.4967 What are the requirements for continuous parameter monitoring system installation, operation, and maintenance?
Other Requirements and Information (§§ 63.4980 - 63.4981)
- Table 1 to Subpart RRRR of Part 63 - Operating Limits if Using the Emission Rate With Add-on Controls Option
- Table 2 to Subpart RRRR of Part 63 - Applicability of General Provisions to Subpart RRRR
- Table 3 to Subpart RRRR of Part 63 - Default Organic HAP Mass Fraction for Solvents and Solvent Blends
- Table 4 to Subpart RRRR of Part 63 - Default Organic HAP Mass Fraction for Petroleum Solvent Groups 1
- Table 5 to Subpart RRRR of Part 63 - List of Hazardous Air Pollutants That Must Be Counted Toward Total Organic HAP Content if Present at 0.1 Percent or More by Mass
68 FR 28619, May 23, 2003, unless otherwise noted.