40 CFR 63.5330 - How do I determine the compliance ratio?
§ 63.5330 How do I determine the compliance ratio?
(b) You must determine the compliance ratio using Equation 1 of this section as follows:
Actual HAP Loss = Pounds of actual HAP loss for the previous 12 months, as determined in § 63.5335.
Allowable HAP Loss = Pounds of allowable HAP loss for the previous 12 months, as determined in § 63.5340.
The section you are viewing is cited by the following CFR sections.
- 40 CFR 63.5360 — How Do I Demonstrate Continuous Compliance With the Emission Standards?
- 40 CFR 63.5320 — How Does My Affected Major Source Comply With the HAP Emission Standards?
- 40 CFR 63.5460 — What Definitions Apply to This Subpart?
- 40 CFR 63.5335 — How Do I Determine the Actual HAP Loss?
- 40 CFR 63.5400 — How Do I Measure the Quantity of Leather Processed?
- 40 CFR 63.5420 — What Reports Must I Submit and When?
- 40 CFR 63.5340 — How Do I Determine the Allowable HAP Loss?