40 CFR Part 63, Subpart TTTT - National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Leather Finishing Operations
Subject Group 346What This Subpart Covers (§§ 63.5280 - 63.5295)
Subject Group 347Standards (§ 63.5305)
Subject Group 348Compliance Requirements (§§ 63.5320 - 63.5360)
- § 63.5320 How does my affected major source comply with the HAP emission standards?
- § 63.5325 What is a plan for demonstrating compliance and when must I have one in place?
- § 63.5330 How do I determine the compliance ratio?
- § 63.5335 How do I determine the actual HAP loss?
- § 63.5340 How do I determine the allowable HAP loss?
- § 63.5345 How do I distinguish between the two upholstery product process operations?
- § 63.5350 How do I distinguish between the water-resistant/specialty and nonwater-resistant leather product process operations?
- § 63.5355 How do I monitor and collect data to demonstrate continuous compliance?
- § 63.5360 How do I demonstrate continuous compliance with the emission standards?
Subject Group 349Testing and Initial Compliance Requirements (§§ 63.5375 - 63.5400)
- § 63.5375 When must I conduct a performance test or initial compliance demonstration?
- § 63.5380 How do I conduct performance tests?
- § 63.5385 How do I measure the quantity of finish applied to the leather?
- § 63.5390 How do I measure the HAP content of a finish?
- § 63.5395 How do I measure the density of a finish?
- § 63.5400 How do I measure the quantity of leather processed?
Subject Group 350Notifications, Reports, and Records (§§ 63.5415 - 63.5435)
Subject Group 351Other Requirements and Information (§§ 63.5450 - 63.5460)
- Figure 1 to Subpart TTTT of Part 63 - Example Logs for Recording Leather Finish Use and HAP Content
- Table 1 to Subpart TTTT of Part 63 - Leather Finishing HAP Emission Limits for Determining the Allowable HAP Loss
- Table 2 to Subpart TTTT of Part 63 - Leather Finishing HAP Emission Limits for Determining the Allowable HAP Loss
67 FR 9162, Feb. 27, 2002, unless otherwise noted.