40 CFR 63.7351 - Who implements and enforces this subpart?
(a) This subpart can be implemented and enforced by us, the United States Environmental Protection Agency (U.S. EPA), or a delegated authority such as your State, local, or tribal agency. If the U.S. EPA Administrator has delegated authority to your State, local, or tribal agency, then that agency has the authority to implement and enforce this subpart. You should contact your U.S. EPA Regional Office to find out if this subpart is delegated to your State, local, or tribal agency.
(b) In delegating implementation and enforcement authority of this subpart to a State, local, or tribal agency under subpart E of this part, the authorities contained in paragraph (c) of this section are retained by the Administrator of the U.S. EPA and are not transferred to the State, local, or tribal agency.
(c) The authorities in paragraphs (c)(1) through (6) of this section will not be delegated to State, local, or tribal agencies.
(1) Approval of alternatives to work practice standards for fugitive pushing emissions in § 63.7291(a) for a by-product coke oven battery with vertical flues, fugitive pushing emissions in § 63.7292(a) for a by-product coke oven battery with horizontal flues, fugitive pushing emissions in § 63.7293 for a non-recovery coke oven battery, soaking for a by-product coke oven battery in § 63.7294(a), and quenching for a coke oven battery in § 63.7295(b) under § 63.6(g).
(2) Approval of alternative opacity emission limitations for a by-product coke oven battery under § 63.6(h)(9).
(3) Approval of major alternatives to test methods under § 63.7(e)(2)(ii) and (f) and as defined in § 63.90, except for alternative procedures in § 63.7334(a)(7).
(4) Approval of major alternatives to monitoring under § 63.8(f) and as defined in § 63.90.
(5) Approval of major alternatives to recordkeeping and reporting under § 63.10(f) and as defined in § 63.90.
(6) Approval of the work practice plan for by-product coke oven batteries with horizontal flues submitted under § 63.7292(a)(1).
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 63 after this date.