40 CFR 721.10083 - Copper, [29H, 31H-phthalocyaninato (2-)- N 29, N 30, N 31, N 32]-, 4-[(17-substituted-3,6,9,12,15- pentaazaheptadec-1-yl) substituted] phenyl derivs., hydrochlorides (generic).
(a) Chemical substance and significant new uses subject to reporting.
(1) The chemical substance identified generically as copper, [29H, 31H-phthalocyaninato (2-)-N29, N30, N31, N32]-, 4-[(17-substituted-3,6,9,12,15- pentaazaheptadec-1-yl) substituted] phenyl derivs., hydrochlorides (PMN P-06-70) is subject to reporting under this section for the significant new uses described in paragraph (a)(2) of this section.
(2) The significant new uses are:
(i) Protection in the workplace. Requirements as specified in § 721.63 (a)(1), (a)(2)(i), (a)(3), (b) (concentration set at 1 percent), and (c).
(ii) Industrial, commercial, and consumer activities. Requirements as specified in § 721.80 (j), (v)(1), (w)(1), and (x)(1).
(iii) Release to water. Requirements as specified in § 721.90 (a)(4), (b)(4), and (c)(4) (N = 10).
(b) Specific requirements. The provisions of subpart A of this part apply to this section except as modified by this paragraph.
(1) Recordkeeping. Recordkeeping requirements as specified in § 721.125 (a), (b), (c), (d), (e), (i), and (k) are applicable to manufacturers, importers, and processors of this substance.
(2) Limitations or revocation of certain notification requirements. The provisions of § 721.185 apply to this section.
(3) Determining whether a specific use is subject to this section. The provisions of § 721.1725(b)(1) apply to this section.
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 721 after this date.