40 CFR 98.296 - Data reporting requirements.
In addition to the information required by § 98.3(c), each annual report must contain the information specified in paragraphs (a) or (b) of this section, as appropriate for each soda ash manufacturing facility.
(2) Annual production of soda ash for each manufacturing line (tons).
(3) Annual production capacity of soda ash for each manufacturing line (tons).
(4) Identification number of each manufacturing line.
(b) If a CEMS is not used to measure CO2 emissions, then you must report the information listed in this paragraph (b):
(1) Identification number of each manufacturing line.
(2) Annual process CO2 emissions from each soda ash manufacturing line (metric tons).
(3) Annual production of soda ash for each manufacturing line (tons).
(4) Annual production capacity of soda ash for each manufacturing line (tons).
(8) Whether CO2 emissions for each manufacturing line were calculated using a trona input method as described in Equation CC-1 of this subpart, a soda ash output method as described in Equation CC-2 of this subpart, or a site-specific emission factor method as described in Equations CC-3 through CC-5 of this subpart.
(9) Number of manufacturing lines located used to produce soda ash.
(10) If you produce soda ash using the liquid alkaline feedstock process and use the site-specific emission factor method ( § 98.293(b)(3)) to estimate emissions then you must report the following relevant information for each manufacturing line or stack:
(i) Stack gas volumetric flow rate during performance test (dscfm).
(ii) Hourly CO2 concentration during performance test (percent CO2).
(iii) CO2 emission factor (metric tons CO2/metric tons of process vent flow from mine water stripper/evaporator).
(iv) CO2 mass emission rate during performance test (metric tons/hour).
(v) Average process vent flow from mine water stripper/evaporator during performance test (pounds/hour).
(vi) Annual process vent flow rate from mine water stripper/evaporator (thousand pounds/hour).
(11) Number of times missing data procedures were used and for which parameter as specified in this paragraph (b)(11):
(i) Trona or soda ash (number of months).
(ii) Inorganic carbon contents of trona or soda ash (weeks).
(iii) Process vent flow rate from mine water stripper/evaporator (number of months).
Title 40 published on 09-Jun-2018 05:24
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 98 after this date.