40 CFR 98.362 - GHGs to report.
(1) Uncovered anaerobic lagoons.
(2) Liquid/slurry systems (with and without crust covers, and including but not limited to ponds and tanks).
(3) Storage pits.
(4) Digesters, including covered anaerobic lagoons.
(5) Solid manure storage.
(6) Dry lots, including feedlots.
(7) High-rise houses for poultry production (poultry without litter)
(8) Poultry production with litter.
(9) Deep bedding systems for cattle and swine.
(10) Manure composting.
(11) Aerobic treatment.
(b) A livestock facility that is subject to this rule only because of emissions from manure management system components is not required to report emissions from subparts C through PP (other than subpart JJ) of this part.
(c) A livestock facility that is subject to this part because of emissions from source categories described in subparts C through PP of this part is not required to report emissions under subpart JJ of this part unless emissions from manure management systems are 25,000 metric tons CO2e per year or more.