40 CFR 98.417 - Records that must be retained.
(1) Dated records of the data used to estimate the data reported under § 98.416.
(2) Records documenting the initial and periodic calibration of the analytical equipment (including but not limited to GC, IR, FTIR, or NMR), weigh scales, flowmeters, and volumetric and density measures used to measure the quantities reported under this subpart, including the manufacturer directions or industry standards used for calibration pursuant to § 98.414(m) and (o).
(3) Dated records of the total mass in metric tons of each reactant fed into the F-GHG or nitrous oxide production process, by process.
(4) Dated records of the total mass in metric tons of the reactants, by-products, and other wastes permanently removed from the F-GHG or nitrous oxide production process, by process.
(b) In addition to the data required by paragraph (a) of this section, any fluorinated GHG production facility that destroys fluorinated GHGs shall keep records of test reports and other information documenting the facility's one-time destruction efficiency report in § 98.416(b).
(1) A copy of the bill of lading for the import.
(2) The invoice for the import.
(3) The U.S. Customs entry form.
(1) A copy of the bill of lading for the export and
(2) The invoice for the export.
(e) Every person who imports a container with a heel that is not reported under § 98.416(c) shall keep records of the amount brought into the United States that document that the residual amount in each shipment is less than 10 percent of the volume of the container and will:
(1) Remain in the container and be included in a future shipment.
(2) Be recovered and transformed.
(3) Be recovered and destroyed.
(4) Be recovered and included in a future shipment.
(g) Low-concentration constituents are exempt from the recordkeeping requirements of this section.
Title 40 published on 10-May-2017 04:28
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 98 after this date.