40 CFR Part 230, Subpart H - Actions To Minimize Adverse Effects
- § 230.70 Actions concerning the location of the discharge.
- § 230.71 Actions concerning the material to be discharged.
- § 230.72 Actions controlling the material after discharge.
- § 230.73 Actions affecting the method of dispersion.
- § 230.74 Actions related to technology.
- § 230.75 Actions affecting plant and animal populations.
- § 230.76 Actions affecting human use.
- § 230.77 Other actions.
There are many actions which can be undertaken in response to § 203.10(d) to minimize the adverse effects of discharges of dredged or fill material. Some of these, grouped by type of activity, are listed in this subpart. Additional criteria for compensation measures are provided in subpart J of this part.