40 CFR Part 26 - PROTECTION OF HUMAN SUBJECTS
- SUBPART A — Basic EPA Policy for Protection of Subjects in Human Research Conducted or Supported by EPA (§§ 26.101 - 26.124)
- SUBPART B — Prohibition of Research Conducted or Supported by EPA Involving Intentional Exposure of Human Subjects who are Children or Pregnant or Nursing Women (§§ 26.201 - 26.203)
- SUBPART C — Observational Research: Additional Protections for Pregnant Women and Fetuses Involved as Subjects in Observational Research Conducted or Supported by EPA (§§ 26.301 - 26.305)
- SUBPART D — Observational Research: Additional Protections for Children Involved as Subjects in Observational Research Conducted or Supported by EPA (§§ 26.401 - 26.406)
- SUBPART E — J [Reserved]
- SUBPART K — Basic Ethical Requirements for Third-Party Human Research for Pesticides Involving Intentional Exposure of Non-pregnant, Non-nursing Adults (§§ 26.1101 - 26.1125)
- SUBPART L — Prohibition of Third-Party Research involving Intentional Exposure to a Pesticide of Human Subjects who are Children or Pregnant or Nursing Women (§§ 26.1201 - 26.1203)
- SUBPART M — Requirements for Submission of Information on the Ethical Conduct of Completed Human Research (§§ 26.1301 - 26.1303)
- SUBPART N — [Reserved]
- SUBPART O — Administrative Actions for Noncompliance (§§ 26.1501 - 26.1507)
- SUBPART P — Review of Proposed and Completed Human Research (§§ 26.1601 - 26.1607)
- SUBPART Q — Standards for Assessing Whether To Rely on the Results of Human Research in EPA Actions (§§ 26.1701 - 26.1706)
Title 40 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 40 CFR Part 26.