40 CFR Part 26, Subpart Q - Standards for Assessing Whether To Rely on the Results of Human Research in EPA Actions
prev | next
- § 26.1701 To what does this subpart apply?
- § 26.1702 Definitions.
- § 26.1703 Prohibitions applying to all research subject to this subpart.
- § 26.1704 Prohibition of reliance on unethical human research with non-pregnant, non-nursing adults.
- § 26.1705 Prohibition of reliance on unethical human research with non-pregnant, non-nursing adults initiated after April 7, 2006.
- § 26.1706 Criteria and procedure for decisions to protect public health by relying on otherwise unacceptable research.
71 FR 6168, Feb. 6, 2006, unless otherwise noted.