40 CFR Part 33, Subpart A - General Provisions
- § 33.101 — What are the objectives of this part?
- § 33.102 — When do the requirements of this part apply?
- § 33.103 — What do the terms in this part mean?
- § 33.104 — May recipients apply for a waiver from the requirements of this part?
- § 33.105 — What are the compliance and enforcement provisions of this part?
- § 33.106 — What assurances must EPA financial assistance recipients obtain from their contractors?
- § 33.107 — What are the rules governing availability of records, cooperation, and intimidation and retaliation?
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 40.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 33 after this date.