40 CFR Part 33, Subpart B - Certification
- § 33.201 — What does this subpart require?
- § 33.202 — How does an entity qualify as an MBE or WBE under EPA's 8% statute?
- § 33.203 — How does an entity qualify as an MBE or WBE under EPA's 10% statute?
- § 33.204 — Where does an entity become certified under EPA's 8% and 10% statutes?
- § 33.205 — How does an entity become certified by EPA?
- § 33.206 — Is there a list of certified MBEs and WBEs?
- § 33.207 — Can an entity reapply to EPA for MBE or WBE certification?
- § 33.208 — How long does an MBE or WBE certification from EPA last?
- § 33.209 — Can EPA re-evaluate the MBE or WBE status of an entity after EPA certifies it to be an MBE or WBE?
- § 33.210 — Does an entity certified as an MBE or WBE by EPA need to keep EPA informed of any changes which may affect the entity's certification?
- § 33.211 — What is the process for appealing or challenging an EPA MBE or WBE certification determination?
- § 33.212 — What conduct is prohibited by this subpart?
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 40.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 33 after this date.