40 CFR Part 370, Subpart D - Community Access to Information
prev | next
- § 370.60 How does a person obtain MSDS (or SDS) information about a specific facility?
- § 370.61 How does a person obtain inventory information about a specific facility?
- § 370.62 What information may a State or local official request from a facility?
- § 370.63 What responsibilities do the SERC and the LEPC have to make request information available?
- § 370.64 What information can I claim as trade secret or confidential?
- § 370.65 Must I allow the local fire department to inspect my facility and must I provide specific location information about hazardous chemicals at my facility?
- § 370.66 How are key words in this part defined?