40 CFR Part 408, Subpart I - Non-Remote Alaskan Shrimp Processing Subcategory
- § 408.90 Applicability; description of the non-remote Alaskan shrimp processing subcategory.
- § 408.91 Specialized definitions.
- § 408.92 Effluent limitations guidelines representing the degree of effluent reduction attainable by the application of the best practicable control technology currently available.
- § 408.93 [Reserved]
- § 408.94 Pretreatment standards for existing sources.
- § 408.95 Standards of performance for new sources.
- § 408.96 Pretreatment standards for new sources.
- § 408.97 Effluent limitations guidelines representing the degree of effluent reduction attainable by the application of the best conventional pollutant control technology (BCT).
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 40 CFR Part 408.