40 CFR Subpart A - Air Emissions Reporting Requirements
prev | next
General Information for Inventory Preparers (§§ 51.1 - 51.10)
Specific Reporting Requirements (§§ 51.15 - 51.50)
- § 51.15 What data does my state need to report to EPA?
- § 51.20 What are the emission thresholds that separate point and nonpoint sources?
- § 51.25 What geographic area must my state's inventory cover?
- § 51.30 When does my state report which emissions data to EPA?
- § 51.35 How can my state equalize the emission inventory effort from year to year?
- § 51.40 In what form and format should my state report the data to EPA?
- § 51.45 Where should my state report the data?
- § 51.50 What definitions apply to this subpart?
- Appendix A to Subpart A of Part 51 - Tables
73 FR 76552, Dec. 17, 2008, unless otherwise noted.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.