40 CFR Part 600, Subpart F - Procedures for Determining Manufacturer's Average Fuel Economy and Manufacturer's Average Carbon-Related Exhaust Emissions
prev | next
- § 600.502 Definitions.
- § 600.507-12 Running change data requirements.
- § 600.509-12 Voluntary submission of additional data.
- § 600.510-12 Calculation of average fuel economy and average carbon-related exhaust emissions.
- § 600.511-08 Determination of domestic production.
- § 600.512-12 Model year report.
- § 600.513-08 Gas Guzzler Tax.
- § 600.514-12 Reports to the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Appendix I to Part 600 - Highway Fuel Economy Driving Schedule
- Appendix II to Part 600 - Sample Fuel Economy Calculations
- Appendix III to Part 600 - Sample Fuel Economy Label Calculation
- Appendixes IV-V to Part 600 [Reserved]
- Appendix VI to Part 600 - Sample Fuel Economy Labels and Style Guidelines for 2013 and Later Model Years
- Appendix VII to Part 600 [Reserved]