41 CFR Part 301-31 - THREATENED LAW ENFORCEMENT/INVESTIGATIVE EMPLOYEES
- § 301-31.1 Why pay subsistence and transportation expenses for threatened law enforcement/investigative employees?
- § 301-31.2 What is “family” with respect to threatened law enforcement/investigative employees?
- § 301-31.3 Are members of my family and I eligible for payment of subsistence and transportation expense?
- § 301-31.4 Must my agency pay transportation and subsistence expenses?
- § 301-31.5 Under what conditions may my agency pay for transportation and subsistence expenses?
- § 301-31.6 Where must I and/or my family obtain lodging?
- § 301-31.7 May my family and I occupy lodging at different locations?
- § 301-31.8 What transportation expenses may my agency pay?
- § 301-31.9 What subsistence expense may my agency pay?
- § 301-31.10 How will my agency pay my subsistence expenses?
- § 301-31.11 May my agency pay me a per diem allowance instead of actual expenses?
- § 301-31.12 Must I keep track of my expenses?
- § 301-31.13 How long may my agency pay for subsistence expenses under this part?
- § 301-31.14 May I receive a travel advance for transportation and/or subsistence expenses?
- § 301-31.15 What documentation must I provide for reimbursement?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.