41 CFR Subpart B - Title Requirements
- § 302-11.100 For which residence may I receive reimbursement for under this subpart?
- § 302-11.101 Must the title to the property for which I am requesting an allowance for residence transactions be in my name?
- § 302-11.102 How will the Government determine who holds title to my property?
- § 302-11.103 How will I be reimbursed if I or a member of my immediate family do not hold full title to the property for which I am requesting reimbursement?
- § 302-11.104 When must I and/or a member(s) of my immediate family have acquired title interest in my residence to be eligible for the allowance for expenses incurred in connection with the sale of my residence?
- § 302-11.105 How is it determined if I hold “equitable title interest” in my residence?
- § 302-11.106 What is an accommodation party?