41 CFR Part 302-4, Subpart C - Per Diem
- § 302-4.200 — What per diem rate will I receive for en route relocation travel within CONUS?
- § 302-4.201 — How are my authorized en route travel days and per diem determined for relocation travel?
- § 302-4.202 — Are there any circumstances in which a per diem allowance for my immediate family members is not allowed?
Transferred Employees Only
- § 302-4.203 — How much per diem will my spouse or domestic partner receive if he/she accompanies me while I am performing PCS travel?
- § 302-4.204 — If my spouse or domestic partner does not accompany me but travels unaccompanied at a different time, what per diem rate will he/she receive?
- § 302-4.205 — If my spouse or domestic partner and I travel on the same days along the same general route by using more than one POV, is my spouse or domestic partner considered unaccompanied?
- § 302-4.206 — How much per diem will my immediate family receive?
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 41 CFR Part 302-4.