42 CFR § 431.206 - Informing applicants and beneficiaries.
(a) The agency must issue and publicize its hearing procedures.
(1) Of his or her right to a fair hearing and right to request an expedited fair hearing;
(2) Of the method by which he may obtain a hearing;
(3) That he may represent himself or use legal counsel, a relative, a friend, or other spokesman; and
(c) The agency must provide the information required in paragraph (b) of this section -
(2) At the time the agency denies an individual's claim for eligibility, benefits or services; or denies a request for exemption from mandatory enrollment in an Alternative Benefit Plan; or takes other action, as defined at § 431.201; or whenever a hearing is otherwise required in accordance with § 431.220(a);
(d) If, in accordance with § 431.10(c)(1)(ii), the agency has delegated authority to the Exchange or Exchange appeals entity to conduct the fair hearing, the agency must inform the individual in writing that -
(1) He or she has the right to have his or her hearing before the agency, instead of the Exchange or the Exchange appeals entity; and
(2) The method by which the individual may make such election;
(e) The information required under this subpart must be accessible to individuals who are limited English proficient and to individuals with disabilities, consistent with § 435.905(b) of this chapter, and may be provided in electronic format in accordance with § 435.918 of this chapter.