42 CFR 435.120 - Individuals receiving SSI.
Except as allowed under § 435.121, the agency must provide Medicaid to aged, blind, and disabled individuals or couples who are receiving or are deemed to be receiving SSI. This includes individuals who are -
(a) Receiving SSI pending a final determination of blindness or disability;
(c) Receiving benefits under section 1619(a) of the Act or in section 1619(b) status (blind individuals or those with disabling impairments whose income equals or exceeds a specific Supplemental Security Income limit). (Regulations at 20 CFR 416.260 through 416.269 contain requirements governing determinations of eligibility under this provision.) For purposes of this paragraph (c), this mandatory categorically needy group of individuals includes those qualified severely impaired individuals defined in section 1905(q) of the Act.
- 42 CFR 431.625 — Coordination of Medicaid With Medicare Part B.
- 42 CFR 435.603 — Application of Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI).
- 42 CFR 435.725 — Post-Eligibility Treatment of Income of Institutionalized Individuals in SSI States: Application of Patient Income to the Cost of Care.
- 42 CFR 435.232 — Individuals Receiving Only Optional State Supplements.
- 42 CFR 435.121 — Individuals in States Using More Restrictive Requirements for Medicaid Than the SSI Requirements.
- 42 CFR 435.150 — Former Foster Care Children.