42 CFR 456.4 - Responsibility for monitoring the utilization control program.
(a) The agency must -
(1) Monitor the statewide utilization control program;
(2) Take all necessary corrective action to ensure the effectiveness of the program;
(3) Establish methods and procedures to implement this section;
(4) Keep copies of these methods and procedures on file; and
(5) Give copies of these methods and procedures to all staff involved in carrying out the utilization control program.
Title 42 published on 2015-11-28
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 456 after this date.