42 CFR 457.30 - Basis, scope, and applicability of subpart A.
(a) Statutory basis. This subpart implements the following sections of the Act:
(2) Section 2102(a), which sets forth requirements regarding the contents of the State plan.
(3) Section 2102(b), which relates to eligibility standards and methodologies.
(5) Section 2106, which specifies the process for submission, approval, and amendment of State plans.
(6) Section 2107(c), which requires that the State plan include a description of the process used to involve the public in the design and implementation of the plan.
(7) Section 2107(d), which requires that the State plan include a description of the budget for the plan.
(b) Scope. This subpart sets forth provisions governing the administration of CHIP, the general requirements for a State plan, and a description of the process for review of a State plan or plan amendment.