42 CFR 457.410 - Health benefits coverage options.
(a) Types of health benefits coverage. States may choose to obtain any of the following four types of health benefits coverage:
(1) Benchmark coverage in accordance with § 457.420.
(2) Benchmark-equivalent coverage in accordance with § 457.430.
(3) Existing comprehensive State-based coverage in accordance with § 457.440.
(4) Secretary-approved coverage in accordance with § 457.450.
(b) Required coverage. Regardless of the type of health benefits coverage, described at paragraph (a) of this section, that the State chooses to obtain, the State must obtain coverage for -
(1) Well-baby and well-child care services as defined by the State;
(2) Age-appropriate immunizations in accordance with the recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP); and
(3) Emergency services as defined in § 457.10.