42 CFR 460.156 - Other enrollment procedures.
(a) Items a PACE organization must give a participant upon enrollment. After the participant signs the enrollment agreement, the PACE organization must give the participant the following:
(1) A copy of the enrollment agreement.
(2) A PACE membership card.
(3) Emergency information to be posted in his or her home identifying the individual as a PACE participant and explaining how to access emergency services.
(4) Stickers for the participant's Medicare and Medicaid cards, as applicable, which indicate that he or she is a PACE participant and include the phone number of the PACE organization.
(b) Submittal of participant information to CMS and the State. The PACE organization must submit participant information to CMS and the State administering agency, in accordance with established procedures.
(c) Changes in enrollment agreement information. If there are changes in the enrollment agreement information at any time during the participant's enrollment, the PACE organization must meet the following requirements:
(1) Give an updated copy of the information to the participant.
(2) Explain the changes to the participant and his or her representative or caregiver in a manner they understand.