42 CFR 483.65 - Specialized rehabilitative services.
(a)Provision of services. If specialized rehabilitative services such as but not limited to physical therapy, speech-language pathology, occupational therapy, respiratory therapy, and rehabilitative services for a mental disorder and intellectual disability or services of a lesser intensity as set forth at § 483.120(c), are required in the resident's comprehensive plan of care, the facility must -
(1) Provide the required services; or
(2) In accordance with § 483.70(g), obtain the required services from an outside resource that is a provider of specialized rehabilitative services and is not excluded from participating in any federal or state health care programs pursuant to section 1128 and 1156 of the Act.
(b)Qualifications. Specialized rehabilitative services must be provided under the written order of a physician by qualified personnel.
- 42 CFR 482.58 — Special Requirements for Hospital Providers of Long-Term Care Services (“swing-Beds”).
- 42 CFR 483.30 — Physician Services.
- 42 CFR 483.40 — Behavioral Health Services.
- 42 CFR 483.25 — Quality of Care.
- 42 CFR 485.645 — Special Requirements for CAH Providers of Long-Term Care Services (“swing-Beds”)