42 CFR Part 483 - REQUIREMENTS FOR STATES AND LONG TERM CARE FACILITIES
- SUBPART A — [Reserved]
- SUBPART B — Requirements for Long Term Care Facilities (§§ 483.1 - 483.75)
- SUBPART C — Preadmission Screening and Annual Review of Mentally Ill and Mentally Retarded Individuals (§§ 483.100 - 483.138)
- SUBPART D — Requirements That Must Be Met by States and State Agencies: Nurse Aide Training and Competency Evaluation, and Paid Feeding Assistants (§§ 483.150 - 483.160)
- SUBPART E — Appeals of Discharges, Transfers, and Preadmission Screening and Annual Resident Review (PASARR) Determinations (§§ 483.200 - 483.206)
- SUBPART F — Requirements That Must be Met by States and State Agencies, Resident Assessment (§§ 483.315 - 483.315)
- SUBPART G — Condition of Participation for the Use of Restraint or Seclusion in Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facilities Providing Inpatient Psychiatric Services for Individuals Under Age 21 (§§ 483.350 - 483.376)
- SUBPART H — [Reserved]
- SUBPART I — Conditions of Participation for Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (§§ 483.400 - 483.480)
Title 42 published on 2014-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 42 CFR Part 483.
Title 42 published on 2014-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 483 after this date.