42 CFR Part 137, Subpart E - Funding Agreements
- § 137.40 What is a funding agreement?
- § 137.41 What PSFAs must be included in a funding agreement?
- § 137.42 What Tribal shares may be included in a funding agreement?
- § 137.43 May a Tribe negotiate and leave funds with IHS for retained services?
Subject Group 94Terms in a Funding Agreement (§§ 137.45 - 137.49)
- § 137.45 What terms must be included in a funding agreement?
- § 137.46 May additional terms be included in a funding agreement?
- § 137.47 Do any provisions of Title I apply to compacts, funding agreements, and construction project agreements negotiated under Title V of the Act?
- § 137.48 What is the effect of incorporating a Title I provision into a compact or funding agreement?
- § 137.49 What if a Self-Governance Tribe requests such incorporation at the negotiation stage of a compact or funding agreement?
Subject Group 95Term of a Funding Agreement (§§ 137.55 - 137.57)
Title 42 published on 19-Apr-2017 03:51
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 137 after this date.