42 CFR Part 137, Subpart F - Statutorily Mandated Grants
- § 137.60 May a statutorily mandated grant be added to a funding agreement?
- § 137.65 May a Self-Governance Tribe receive statutorily mandated grant funding in an annual lump sum advance payment?
- § 137.66 May a Self-Governance Tribe keep interest earned on statutorily mandated grant funds?
- § 137.67 How may a Self-Governance Tribe use interest earned on statutorily mandated grant funds?
- § 137.68 May funds from a statutorily mandated grant added to a funding agreement be reallocated?
- § 137.69 May a statutorily mandated grant program added to a funding agreement be redesigned?
- § 137.70 Are the reporting requirements different for a statutorily mandated grant program added to a funding agreement?
- § 137.71 May the Secretary and the Self-Governance Tribe develop separate programmatic reporting requirements for statutorily mandated grants?
- § 137.72 Are Self-Governance Tribes and their employees carrying out statutorily mandated grant programs added to a funding agreement covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA)?
- § 137.73 What provisions of Title V apply to statutorily mandated grants added to the funding agreement?
Title 42 published on 14-Sep-2017 03:57
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 137 after this date.