42 CFR Part 411, Subpart D - Limitations on Medicare Payment for Services Covered Under Liability or No-Fault Insurance
- § 411.50 General provisions.
- § 411.51 Beneficiary's responsibility with respect to no-fault insurance.
- § 411.52 Basis for conditional Medicare payment in liability cases.
- § 411.53 Basis for conditional Medicare payment in no-fault cases.
- § 411.54 Limitation on charges when a beneficiary has received a liability insurance payment or has a claim pending against a liability insurer.