42 CFR Part 411 - EXCLUSIONS FROM MEDICARE AND LIMITATIONS ON MEDICARE PAYMENT
- SUBPART A — General Exclusions and Exclusion of Particular Services (§§ 411.1 - 411.15)
- SUBPART B — Insurance Coverage That Limits Medicare Payment: General Provisions (§§ 411.20 - 411.37)
- SUBPART C — Limitations on Medicare Payment for Services Covered Under Workers' Compensation (§§ 411.40 - 411.47)
- SUBPART D — Limitations on Medicare Payment for Services Covered Under Liability or No-Fault Insurance (§§ 411.50 - 411.54)
- SUBPART E — Limitations on Payment for Services Covered Under Group Health Plans: General Provisions (§§ 411.100 - 411.130)
- SUBPART F — Special Rules: Individuals Eligible or Entitled on the Basis of ESRD, Who Are Also Covered Under Group Health Plans (§§ 411.160 - 411.165)
- SUBPART G — Special Rules: Aged Beneficiaries and Spouses Who Are Also Covered Under Group Health Plans (§§ 411.170 - 411.175)
- SUBPART H — Special Rules: Disabled Beneficiaries Who Are Also Covered Under Large Group Health Plans (§§ 411.200 - 411.206)
- SUBPART I — [Reserved]
- SUBPART J — Financial Relationships Between Physicians and Entities Furnishing Designated Health Services (§§ 411.350 - 411.389)
- SUBPART K — Payment for Certain Excluded Services (§§ 411.400 - 411.408)
Title 42 published on 2015-10-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 42.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 42 published on 2015-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 411 after this date.