42 CFR Subpart G - Special Treatment of Certain Facilities Under the Prospective Payment System for Inpatient Operating Costs
prev | next
- § 412.90 General rules.
- § 412.92 Special treatment: Sole community hospitals.
- § 412.96 Special treatment: Referral centers.
- § 412.98 [Reserved]
- § 412.100 Special treatment: Renal transplantation centers.
- § 412.101 Special treatment: Inpatient hospital payment adjustment for low-volume hospitals.
- § 412.102 Special treatment: Hospitals located in areas that are changing from urban to rural as a result of a geographic redesignation.
- § 412.103 Special treatment: Hospitals located in urban areas and that apply for reclassification as rural.
- § 412.104 Special treatment: Hospitals with high percentage of ESRD discharges.
- § 412.105 Special treatment: Hospitals that incur indirect costs for graduate medical education programs.
- § 412.106 Special treatment: Hospitals that serve a disproportionate share of low-income patients.
- § 412.107 Special treatment: Hospitals that receive an additional update for FYs 1998 and 1999.
- § 412.108 Special treatment: Medicare-dependent, small rural hospitals.
- § 412.109 Special treatment: Essential access community hospitals (EACHs).